One of the best parts about being a small business that is family run, is that we can give back to the community. Our family has always believed in volunteering in the community. Jason served over 25 years as a volunteer firefighter and EMT. Laura served several years as a volunteer with the ambulance service. They coordinated the Annual Coats for Kids, collecting hundreds of coats each year for kids in the community. They also coordinated food drives, clothing drives, fundraisers for victims families of tragedies and more. They also coordinated Operation Santa, bringing gifts to over 200 kids each year. One of the largest things they helped with for over 10 years was the Annual town community festival, bringing over 1000 people to it. They have served on many town committees and local committees.
Since opening the business in 2018, they have continued on this tradition of helping the community. Each month, they set aside a portion of their profit to help various non-profits, including:
- November 2018 – Wreaths Across America
- December 2018 – Meals on Wheels
- January 2019 – National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- February 2019 – End 68 Hours of Hunger
- March 2019 – Big Brothers Big Sisters of NH
- April 2019 – Autism Society of Maine
- May 2019 – The New Teacher Project
- June 2019 – New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation
- July 2019 – Jarheads MC – In Memory of the 7 Tragically Killed 6/21/2019
- August 2019 – School Supply Donations to Several Area Schools
- September 2019 – Rochester Thank a Police Officer Day
- October 2019 – PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center
- November 2019 – Thanksgiving Baskets Full of Food For Area Families & Shelters
- December 2019 – Wreaths Across America
Additionally, we were able to help with:
- December 2018 – Adopted a family at the homeless shelter and bought gifts, food and gift cards to help them through the holidays.
- January 10, 2019 – Offered a free photo booth and a $250 gift card at the Dover Chamber of Commerce Business Open House at Blue Latitudes in Dover. This event is sponsored by Thomas Levasseur at The Beacon Retirement Group, Blue Latitudes Bar and Grill and the Dover Chamber of Commerce as a fundraiser for the Dover Childrens Museum of NH.
- February 9, 2019 – Provided photo booth for local author conducting book signing and fundraiser for local food bank.
- February 23, 2019 – Provided Photo booth to Children’s Museum of NH for a fundraiser – Adult Night Out which was a fundraiser for the museum!
- February 24, 2019 – Provided Photo booth to Children’s Museum of NH for a fundraiser – Family Mini Golf Event which was a fundraiser for the museum!
- March 2019 – Provided photo booth for the End 68 Hours of Hunger’s Annual Mardi Gras Event to help raise money to support feeding children in the Seacoast area.
- March 2019 – Provided photo booth for the Saint Patrick’s 1st Annual Winter Carnival – used as a fundraiser for the school.
- April 5, 2019 – Provided photo booth for Lebanon Elementary School’s Boy’s Magic Night
- October 3, 2019 – Provided photo booth to Corner Stone VNA for their 2019 Home Sweet Home Fundraiser to provide health services to people at their homes.
- October 26, 2019 – Sponsored the Lebanon Youth Soccer Associations End of Season Ice Cream Party for 200+- Kids!
- November 22, 2019 – Donation to Lend a Helping Can – WHEB 100.3
- December 1, 2019 – 2 Gift Certificates for Photography Services Donated to Lebanon Maine Fire & EMS for Fundraiser to buy gifts for Lebanon children – Operation Santa program